End of Month Dance Organising Team Roles and Responsibilities
Roles & Responsibilities
The End-of-month Dance Organising Team runs monthly bush dances, usually on the last Saturday evening of each month. It also runs the annual MFS Colonial Ball, the traditional New Year’s Eve dance at the Yarralumla Woolshed, and the Shearers Ball with the popular Kids’ Dance in March at the Yarralumla Woolshed. These replace the regular bush dance in those months.
The End-of-month Dance Organising Team’s objective is to hold bush dances that are enjoyable for the attendees. To ensure this, we have lively music played by good bands, with good callers, and a social non-judgemental atmosphere.
Approved: MFS Committee, 2009-10 Budget
- Planning dances.
- Booking venues.
- Booking bands.
- Dance publicity - electronic, printed and word of mouth.
- Production of budgets and financial reports.
Web Content Management
- End of Month Dance Organising Team
- Colonial Ball 3 September 2011 and similar
- End of Month Bush Dances
- EOM Dance Band Booking Processes
- EOM Dance Doorkeepers Kit
- EOM Dance Doorkeeper Notes
- EOM Dance Events Record
Provide Updates for MFS Committee Approval
- End of Month Dance Organising Team Roles and Responsibilities (this document)
Other Web Content Management
Content Manager: MFS Committee advised by EOMDOT; Status: Confirmed by MFS Committee 10Feb15.
Website Hosted by Ask Charly Leetham